Cardio-Metabolic conditions treated at Core Vitality Clinic:
• High cholesterol
• Coronary artery disease
• Peripheral arterial disease
Core Vitality approach to cardio-metabolic health
We take a holistic approach to assessing each patient’s cardio-metabolic risk. We evaluate:
- Family and personal history
- Current cardio and metabolic conditions
- Presence of risk factors
- Diet & exercise
- Inflammation levels
- Body mass index
We perform comprehensive, advanced cardio-metabolic testing through lab work that evaluates:
- Cardiac dysfunction biomarkers
- Vascular inflammation & dysfunction
- Cardiometabolic biomarkers
- Renal markers
We also evaluate for methylation defects, which can be a major contributor to the development of cardiovascular disease. We do this by having our patients do genotyping through a specialty lab.
We then evaluate the genetic variances that affect the DNA of metabolism to determine the best Nutrigenomic treatments to correct the cardio-metabolic system of the patient.
We encourage lifestyle and dietary management to reach therapeutic targets of lean tissue to fat ratios.
In treating Cardio-Metabolic issues, we guide patients through:
- Weight management programs
- Correction of methylation defects
- Therapeutic exercise regimens
- Stress reduction programs
- Management of blood sugar issues
- Optimal hormone balancing
- Targeted botanical and nutriceutical interventions
- Targeted pharmaceutical intervention
“Cardio-metabolic disease is the intimate link between declining metabolism, energy inefficiency, weight gain, inflammation, and the development of cardiovascular lesions which can lead to both heart attack and stroke”.
Your Health Starts Here
650 SW 3rd St. Corvallis, OR 97333
Phone: (541) 602-0260