Your Partners in Optimal Health
Look Better – Feel Younger – Move Free
Core Vitality Clinic
Our Pledge to Our Patients
- To use the simplest, least harmful, least invasive and effective forms of medicine to help you with your health conditions.
- To undertake the care of your health with professionalism, compassion, concern and attentiveness.
- To look for the source of your health issues and address the root causes of poor health.
- To see you as the unique individual and tailor your healthcare to your specific needs.
- To be your advocate and educational resource for optimal wellness and prevention of illness.
- Whenever possible, with the primary goal of restoring our patients’ health, to use evidence based natural medicine treatments.
We are all trained as Naturopathic Physicians. Naturopathic medicine is a distinct system of primary healthcare that emphasizes prevention and the self-healing process through the use of natural therapies.
Regenerative medicine has the potential to fully heal damaged tissues and organs, offering solutions and hope for people who have chronic musculoskeletal and joint conditions.
Aesthetic wellness offers individualized cosmetic and skin care treatments for your overall health, restoration and vitality. We provide Botox, dermal fillers and microneedling.
We are not currently offering acupuncture. Acupuncture is a form of treatment that involves inserting very thin needles through a person’s skin at specific points on the body, and at various depths.
If hormones are out of balance, we can increase or decrease hormones that are out of balance by prescribing bioidentical hormone replacement at appropriate levels. We offer both prescription and non-prescription bioidentical hormone options as part of your individualized prescription.
Dr. Rogers has 18 years of experience in naturopathic primary care for women. She offers a relaxed setting in which to address your specific female health concerns holistically, and a gentle pap smear experience.
Many people confuse homeopathy with herbal medicine or even naturopathic medicine as a whole, but it is actually a separate and distinct system of healing. Homeopathic remedies are made from small doses of potentized plants, minerals, and/or animal products. Potentization occurs when you serially dilute and succus (shake/agitate) a substance.
Our physicians have a great deal of experience helping patients with non-treated, under-treated or sub-optimally treated thyroid issues. We use comprehensive thyroid lab panels and thyroid function assessment tools to determine if the thyroid is functioning at a healthy level.
Our Core Belief
We honor the inherent natural ability of all life to self heal and regenerate from illness and injury. We strive to support each of our patient’s “Core Vitality” to help them recover from chronic illness and attain a proper state of wellness suited to that individual.
Meet Our Doctors
Our naturopathic doctors are committed to your health.
Your Health Starts Here
Our regular office hours are:
Or call — (541) 602-0260