Core Vitality Clinic is Moving!
It is our pleasure to announce that our office is moving…as of Monday, May 1st, 2017, we will be at 650 SW 3rd St. in Corvallis. We will continue our regular office hours during the move.
Monday 9 AM -5 PM
Tuesday 9 AM – 5 PM
Thursday 8 AM – 5 PM
Friday 9 AM – 6 PM
We are taking over the building that is currently the Piercey Neurology Clinic. It is just a few minutes down 4th St., take a left on B Ave. (across from the dog park).
Core Vitality means we honor the inherent natural ability of all life to self heal and regenerate from illness and injury. We strive to support each of our patient’s “Core Vitality” to help them recover from chronic illness and attain a proper state of wellness suited to that individual.
Naturopathic medicine is a distinct system of primary health care that emphasizes prevention and the self-healing process through the use of natural therapies.
Regenerative medicine has the potential to fully heal damaged tissues and organs, offering solutions and hope for people who have conditions that today are beyond repair.
Aesthetic wellness offers individualized cosmetic and skin care treatments for your overall health, restoration and vitality. We provide botox, dermal fillers and microneedling.
- To use the simplest, least harmful, least invasive and effective forms of medicine to help you with your health conditions.
- To undertake the care of your health with professionalism, compassion, concern and attentiveness.
- To look for the source of your health issues and address the root causes of poor health.
- To see you as the unique individual you are and tailor your healthcare to your specific needs.
- To be your advocate and educational resource for optimal wellness and prevention of illness.
- To work with your other healthcare providers to coordinate optimal care.
- Whenever possible, with the primary goal of restoring our patients’ health, to use evidence based natural medicine treatments.